Fred Jr's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For.

3 posters

Go down

Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For. Empty Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For.

Post  HelloSunshine Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 am

I Know Cute Is What We Aim For Came To HyAmp A While Agooooo.

HelloSunshine

Back to top Go down

Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For. Empty Re: Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For.

Post  Bronan the Barbarian Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 pm

HelloSunshine wrote:I Know Cute Is What We Aim For Came To HyAmp A While Agooooo.

so did the devil wears prada and i'm not sure if pierce the veil ever did. hopefully we can get a venue that would support bands of this magnitude. i don't like any of those bands, but seeing really big shows in huntington again would rule so much.
Bronan the Barbarian
Bronan the Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For. Empty Re: Pierce The Veil, The Devil Wears Prada, Cute Is What We Aim For.

Post  xTJx Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Bronan the Barbarian wrote:
HelloSunshine wrote:I Know Cute Is What We Aim For Came To HyAmp A While Agooooo.

so did the devil wears prada and i'm not sure if pierce the veil ever did. hopefully we can get a venue that would support bands of this magnitude. i don't like any of those bands, but seeing really big shows in huntington again would rule so much.
xTJx
xTJx

http://www.myspace.com/xxxteejay | http://www.twitter.com/TJxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum