Fred Jr's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party!

+2
jacobxw
xTJx
6 posters

Go down

ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party! Empty ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party!

Post  xTJx Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Let's spill our experiences on that badass Portsmouth show Very Happy

Okay, I'll go first. Jason, Dorsey and I pulled up and saw Brett and Jacob.. And what appeared to be a few bro's, one of them had an extremely bad spray on tan lololol. All of the bands besides us 2 and "UNDERTHRO" from Portsmouth canceled. Jersey Devil had no choice Sad Underthro..... WOW. That band. Jacob and I talked about finding their demo and making a fake posting name on the B9 and posting the demo for responses. Anyways... No one watched either of us.. And there were juggaloes. I'll let everyone else explain the rest....
xTJx
xTJx

http://www.myspace.com/xxxteejay | http://www.twitter.com/TJxxx

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party! Empty Re: ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party!

Post  jacobxw Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:39 pm

the "sound guy" tried to get me to trade him one of our patches for a cigarette. the guys in Underthro asked TJ & Dorsey if we were any emo band, so that was awesome. The place was really cool besides the awful turnout, and the nu metal band. Small space, nice little stage, but you could still play on the floor because the PA was actually nice. Zach said that when he books shows there the turnout is much better, so I'd like to go back and watch.

also a highlight was the laser lights, strobe lights, and at the end of Underthro song the girls with them would scream & yell. The bass player kept pointing at them, and winking. Best band, forever.

jacobxw

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party! Empty Re: ATTN: Memebers of Nerve Damage and Pool Party!

Post  Mike T Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 pm

jacobxw wrote:the "sound guy" tried to get me to trade him one of our patches for a cigarette.

annndddd.... you didn't do it?
Mike T
Mike T

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronan the Barbarian Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm

wish that one girl would have shown her fucking tits! they ruled!
Bronan the Barbarian
Bronan the Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Post  jacobxw Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Mike T wrote:
jacobxw wrote:the "sound guy" tried to get me to trade him one of our patches for a cigarette.

annndddd.... you didn't do it?

haha, no. He had a SWEEET Yankees hat on though, that was way too small for his head, and he put the strap over his eyebrows. classic look.

Bronan the Barbarian wrote:wish that one girl would have shown her fucking tits! they ruled!
hahahaha, you should've just asked! That Juggalo said that EVERYONE had seen her tits.

jacobxw

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightedgeb Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 pm

we (pool party) got a message from Underthro about respect.... I'll post it soon, along with my response
Straightedgeb
Straightedgeb

http://www.myspace.com/poolpartywv

Back to top Go down

Post  jacobxw Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Straightedgeb wrote:we (pool party) got a message from Underthro about respect.... I'll post it soon, along with my response

HAHAHAHHA, SO EXCITED!

jacobxw

Back to top Go down

Post  popsiclesyay Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 am

That sounds like an epic adventure. I am stoked to read the respect email as well.

popsiclesyay

http://www.myspace.com/heartholdstrue

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightedgeb Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:35 am

First, the message I recieved

If we sound like creed, then you guys sound like this
(Video Link to Reh Dogg's Why Must I Cry)

you all could have had atleast a little bit more respect and sit in there... we just love when bands talk behind our backs.. oh well we heard what you all have to offer.. and we wish you the best in life.. you will really need it..
~Your number 1 fan
Brandon Coe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The message I sent

Dearest Brandon,

I'm sorry that you take yourselves so seriously. It's not often we get to share the stage with rock n' roll royalty like yourselves. If I remember correctly, the creed reference was made between your songs, where you could plainly hear. Throughout your band's existence, you will have people who like you, and people who don't. In the future, I hope you can complain to someone else who gives a damn. Because we have not, and will not care about what you have to say. And if comparing Pool Party to Reh Dogg is your method of discrediting us and attempting to make us mad, I hope you come back stronger and meaner next time. I happen to love that song, and take it as a sincere compliment. I personally hope you have very fruitful careers riding the dying coattails of Seether, Avenged Sevenfold, and Staind into obscurity.
Please send all further hatemail to www.myspace.com/poolpartywvhc because this myspace will be soon shut down.

Kisses,
Pool Party
PS... floaties and shit
(Youtube Link to The Unholy Cover)
Straightedgeb
Straightedgeb

Back to top Go down

Post  jacobxw Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 am

Stoked that this happened, bummed that Nerve Damage didn't get anything. FUCK. Rolling Eyes

jacobxw

Back to top Go down

Post  popsiclesyay Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:59 am

Wow. I cannot believe I have never seen that Unholy cover before. I feel like this is one of the few times I have failed at the internetz. I only home Saturday goes as smoothly!

popsiclesyay

http://www.myspace.com/heartholdstrue

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightedgeb Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:05 am

popsiclesyay wrote:Wow. I cannot believe I have never seen that Unholy cover before. I feel like this is one of the few times I have failed at the internetz. I only home Saturday goes as smoothly!

I am so stoked for Saturday!! There's like 90 confirmed guests for that show, I hope they all make it and bring friends. I'd love to have some stupid good crowd participation for all the bands.

and Unholy Cover is one of those rare gems. our buddy Marc Jeezy introduced us. We are forever in his debt
Straightedgeb
Straightedgeb

Back to top Go down

Post  jacobxw Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:03 am

Anymore hate mail? I really want to see what else they've said.

jacobxw

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronan the Barbarian Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 am

jacobxw wrote:Anymore hate mail? I really want to see what else they've said.
No more hate mail. I guess we scared them off! Basketball BIIIIIITCH!
Bronan the Barbarian
Bronan the Barbarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightedgeb Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 am

No more hate mail, but the OP set I love pool party as his status. We put we love you Brandon Cole as ours hahahahaah
Straightedgeb
Straightedgeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down